Zone 34 Public Image Citation
Each club must complete three (3) REQUIRED activities and two (2) out of seven additional activities by March 31, 2017.
- Develop a club Public Relations plan and submit it to your District Public Image Chair.
- Define your club’s signature activity, event, fundraiser, project and promote it to the public and Rotary Club Central
- Organize an event that results in significant media coverage, that engages your members and offers the opportunity to promote your club and The Rotary Foundation Centennial. Submit a report of your event with examples of media coverage to your District Public Image Chair.
- Establish a club website, or enhance your club’s existing site, using the current RI logo guidelines.
- Start or update an electronic club newsletter, using the current Voice and Visual Identity Guidelines. Publicize it to non-Rotarians and the local media.
- Use social networking to publicize your club’s activities, enhance Public Image and recruit prospective members.
- Hold at least one fellowship, networking or collaborative event that is open to the public and partners with at least one other club. Use the opportunity to introduce non-Rotarians to Rotary. Post the event on Rotary Club Central.
- Have at least one event combined with another club that focuses on PolioPlus to bring attention to the public promoting our successes and send to the media and Rotary Club Central.
- Post at least one event in Rotary Showcase.
Clubs that complete the four required activities and at least two additional activities by March 31, 2017qualify for the citation.