Each year the District Governor formulates a set of goals to stretch across his or her term of office. District Governor Marshall Butler has outlined below what he and his officers will attempt to accomplish in the coming year. It is expected that club presidents will also formulate goals in support of the district's objectives.
Every Club earn the Presidential Citation (citation qualifications can be found HERE)
Membership Development and Retention
- Increase retention percentage
- Every Club achieve a net gain in membership
- Grow District membership net 3% (July 1, 2016 basis member count)
- Charter one New Rotary Club, Rotaract, Interact or new generation club.
In support of the Centennial of the Rotary Foundation
- Achieve an all time high in District Annual Fund per capita giving.
- Every Club be recognized as a 100% Paul Harris Fellow club.
- Every Club participate in the Annual Fund.
- Every Rotarian participate in the Annual Fund, any level!
- Raise $205,000 for End Polio Now program
- Raise $1,000,000 in support of the Million Dollar Dinner
- 25% of clubs have a strategic plan
- 10% of district members attend District Assembly
- 350 attendees at the All Star Conference in Atlanta, GA
- 600 attendees at the Rotary International Convention in Atlanta, GA
- 33% of district clubs have a member attend a grant management seminar.
- 25% of district clubs partner with the Foundation by sponsoring at least one project funded by a global or a district grant.
- Every Club participate in at least one New Generations program (Early Act, Middle Act, Interact, Rotaract, RYLA, or Rotary Youth Exchange - RYE)
Public Image and Online Tool Adoption
- 100% of district club websites conform to Rotary’s Visual Identity Guidelines (click HERE).
- 66% of District Rotarians registered in My Rotary.