Good morning and welcome to another wonderful Rotary week sure to be full of fun, fellowship, and opportunities to serve others.
Florida Rotary License Plates
The new Florida Rotary License Plate is available thanks to the perseverance and dedication of a team of multiple Rotary Leaders from every District in the state of Florida. Thanks to the hard work of District Governor Elect Jeff Michelman and other Rotarians across the State of Florida, we have pre-sold several hundred plates, but in order to go into production, we will need pre-sell 3,000 plates.
I encourage anyone that may be contemplating getting a plate to go ahead pre-order now. The cost is minimal at $35 and it only takes a couple minutes to do so. http://floridarotarytag.com/
Vibrant Club Seminar / District 6970 All-Flamingo Celebration
This is sure to be a great opportunity for in person training as well great in person fun with other Rotarians. I hope to see all of you there!
WHEN: Conference Kick-off Party: Friday, November 5th at 6:00 p.m.
* Vibrant Club Seminar Saturday, November 6th at 9:00 a.m.
* District Conference Celebration November 6th at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Renaissance World Golf Village Resort, 500 South Legacy Trail, St. Augustine, FL 32092 (904) 940-8636
Dues are Due
It’s that time of year again, be on the look out for your semi-annual dues from Rotary International, they should be arriving either by email or mail, depending on how each club is set up. You’ll be billed $36 per member as of July 1, 2021.
Please note that dues are based on membership showing in Rotary Club Central as of July 1. Please make sure that this is correct and up to date and matches what you have in DACdb.
Have you checked out our District Website lately?
It’s a very impressive website if I do say so myself and there’s a ton of information and resources. Please check it out and share the information with your membership. Many thanks to our webmaster extraordinaire, Ed Dalton! https://rotarydistrict6970.
Here are the club visits that are on my calendar for the next 3 weeks.
* St. Augustine Sunset 7/27 5:30 p.m. Cocina Restaurant 530 A1A Beach Blvd
* Orange Park Sunrise 7/31 7:15 a.m. Club Continental
* Port Orange South Daytona 8/3 12:00 p.m. Riverside Pavillion
* West Jacksonville 8/4 12:00 p.m. Timuquana Country Club
* New Smyrna Beach 8/10 12:00 p.m. Sugarmill Country Club
* Northeast Florida 8/10 6:00 p.m. Sweet Sensations
* Bartram Trail Julington Creek 8/12 7:15 a.m. Fruit Cove Baptist Church
Picture of the week
Dale Moe says there ain’t no mountain high enough to keep the newly formed Rotary Club of Northwest Jax from doing good in their community.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Service Above Self,