Alumni Committee Members
• Work in conjunction with other district committees, particularly membership, Foundation, and New Generations, to identify alumni and their potential
contributions (for example, as speaker, project participant, Rotary member, Foundation and program contributor) and connect these alumni to clubs and to
• Educate Rotary members to work with alumni in order to maintain their relationship with Rotary.
• Encourage alumni to report their data to RI, and work with fellow district chairs to ensure that program participants are reported to RI.
• Abide by privacy and youth protection policies and local laws.
• Support and coordinate alumni events and associations.
Alumni Association Resources
District Calendar and EventsThere are no events at this time.
- Rotary’s first virtual convention inspires members to innovate and stay connected July 2, 2020
- 3D printers to the rescue July 2, 2020
- Young at heart July 2, 2020
- Supporting the environment becomes a new area of focus July 2, 2020
- Watch: Italian clubs aim to protect hospital workers responding to COVID-19 June 26, 2020
- Kenyan Rotarians take action to prevent spread of COVID-19&nbsp; June 26, 2020
- Italian club uses expertise to aid in coronavirus fight June 26, 2020
- Clem Renouf, the RI president who inspired Rotary’s polio eradication efforts, dies June 25, 2020
- Rotary provides $20 million to help communities worldwide respond to COVID-19 June 23, 2020
- Winners of the 2020 Rotarian magazine photo contest June 16, 2020
21 hours 3 minutes ago
Rotary District 6970 updated their cover photo.
22 hours 34 minutes ago
1 day 21 hours ago
🌈Awesome job The Rotary Club of DeLand! Great to see you still connecting. Continue to stay safe and set the example for all. We are all in this together. 😷😷😷🦩
3 days 16 hours ago
Welcome President Daniel Hilbert! 🦩