AWARDS and RECOGNITION
DISTRICT 6970 RECOGNITION
District 6970 is home to many outstanding and vibrant Rotary clubs. DG Mike Darragh wishes to recognize clubs that are distinguishing themselves in their communities, their region and the world while advancing the ideals of Rotary. Activities that engage club members, member’s families, other Rotary clubs and Rotaract members leverage the true power of Rotary. Projects that bring together Rotarians in partnership with other organizations extend Rotary’s influence and maximize potential for positive impact. Toward that end, District 6970 encourages clubs to tell the story of their exemplary activities by participating in the AREA OF FOCUS AWARDS.
AREA OF FOCUS AWARDS
Nominate your club’s exemplary service activity that furthers one of Rotary’s Area of Focus:
- Promoting Peace
- Fighting Disease
- Providing Clean Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Saving Mothers and Children
- Supporting Education
- Growing Local Economies
- Clubs may submit one activity per Area of Focus per year.
- Clubs may submit any activity only once per year.
- Clubs may submit more than one activity but the activities must be for a different Area of Focus.
- Applications will be posted online in December 2019. Check back for updates!
- Applications will be due in March 2020 with recognition presented at the District Assembly / Conference April 24 & 25, 2020 at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida.
- Contact Dean Scott, Chair, Awards and Recognition Committee 2019-2020 with questions. (m:) 904.476.5396, email: email@example.com
PUBLIC IMAGE AWARDS – PR / Image Contest Flyer (PDF)
MEMBERSHIP AWARDS – Contact Membership Committee for more information
FOUNDATION AWARDS – Contact Foundation Committee for more information