PETS is training explicitly for club members who are elected president-elect for their club.
- Part 1 takes place in the fall the year before becoming club president, and is conducted by and for members of District 6970.
- Part 2 takes place in the spring before taking office on July 1 and is a 3-day mandatory seminar in Orlando.
- It’s mandatory for a PE to attend both events in person.
Attend one of these events (9:00 am – 1:00 pm).
- Saturday, October 7, 2023 : Check Your Email for Registration Information
Daytona State College
1155 County Rd 4139
DeLand, FL 32724
- Saturday, October 14 : Check Your Email for Registration Information
Santa Fe College, Blount Center
401 NW 6th St
Gainesville, FL 32601
- Saturday, October 21: Check Your Email for Registration Information
University of North Florida
1 UNF Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32224