Public relations efforts are vital to Rotary’s continued growth and service. Creating a positive image for Rotary is the responsibility of every Rotarian, both locally and globally. Rotary founder Paul Harris said it himself: “In the promotion of understanding, it is important to reach large numbers, non-Rotarians as well as Rotarians, and you cannot reach large numbers privately.” The Public Relations team continues to improve our efforts and outreach to ensure that you get the resources you need in a format easy to understand.
CREATE A WINNING NEWSLETTER AND WEBSITE!
Want an inside track to an award winning newsletter and website? Give your Club newsletter and website an extreme makeover following these simple guidelines and YOU could be bringing home an award at the District Conference next year.
RESOURCES FROM ROTARY INTERNATIONAL
- Public Relations Overview
- Logos and Emblems (Wheel, themes, Polio and other special programs) *Note: first sign into My.Rotary.org
- RI Social Media information
RESOURCES FROM ZONE 33-34
RESOURCES FOR YOUR CLUB WEBSITE OR POTENTIAL MEMBERS
District Calendar and EventsThere are no events at this time.
- Watch: Italian clubs aim to protect hospital workers responding to COVID-19 May 22, 2020
- Rotaract rising May 21, 2020
- Kenyan Rotarians take action to prevent spread of COVID-19&nbsp; May 21, 2020
- Italian club uses expertise to aid in coronavirus fight May 15, 2020
- Hacking a solution to the COVID-19 pandemic May 15, 2020
- Nature &amp; Nurture May 8, 2020
- Club banner exchanges showcase local flair, global friendship May 7, 2020
- Joint Statement from Kiwanis International, Lions Clubs International, Optimist International, and Rotary International April 6, 2020
- Rotary clubs help fight the COVID-19 pandemic April 1, 2020
- Sarah Parcak and the secrets of the satellites March 20, 2020
1 day 13 hours ago
⭐️⭐️Happy Memorial Day from the Rotary Club of Port Orange and South Daytona. We would like to wish everyone a safe and healthy day far and near with your family…
3 days 14 hours ago
The Rotary Club of St. Augustine's youngest Rotarian Leanza Mayo was on First Coast News last night talking about the innovative Meals on Wings program through the University of North…