“Rotary Fellowships are groups of Rotarians, Rotary spouses, and Rotaractors who join together to:
- Share a common interest in worthwhile recreational activities
- Further their vocational development through acquaintance with others in the same profession
- Make new friends around the world
- Explore new opportunities for service
- Have fun and enhance their experience in Rotary
How Rotary Fellowships Operate
- Each fellowship is operated independently of Rotary International, with its own rules, due requirements, and administrative structure.
- Membership in fellowships is open to Rotarians, spouses of Rotarians, and Rotaractors.
- Fellowship must be international in nature with active members in at least three countries.
- Each fellowship elects at least three officers to oversee the group’s administration.
- Fellowships are expected to facilitate communication among their members and maintain regular communication with RI.
Benefits of Rotary Fellowships:
- Fellowships provide opportunities for Rotarians to make lasting friendships outside their own club, district, or country.
- Fellowships contribute to the advancement of world understanding and peace.
- Fellowships serve as an incentive for attracting new members to Rotary and retaining existing ones.
The Rotary Fellowships Committee stands ready to assist interested Rotarians facilitating their inquiries and their requests.
Rotary Fellowships Chair, EMail: Louise Anderson
District Calendar and EventsThere are no events at this time.
- Watch: Italian clubs aim to protect hospital workers responding to COVID-19 May 22, 2020
- Rotaract rising May 21, 2020
- Kenyan Rotarians take action to prevent spread of COVID-19&nbsp; May 21, 2020
- Italian club uses expertise to aid in coronavirus fight May 15, 2020
- Hacking a solution to the COVID-19 pandemic May 15, 2020
- Nature &amp; Nurture May 8, 2020
- Club banner exchanges showcase local flair, global friendship May 7, 2020
- Joint Statement from Kiwanis International, Lions Clubs International, Optimist International, and Rotary International April 6, 2020
- Rotary clubs help fight the COVID-19 pandemic April 1, 2020
- Sarah Parcak and the secrets of the satellites March 20, 2020
1 day 12 hours ago
⭐️⭐️Happy Memorial Day from the Rotary Club of Port Orange and South Daytona. We would like to wish everyone a safe and healthy day far and near with your family…
3 days 14 hours ago
The Rotary Club of St. Augustine's youngest Rotarian Leanza Mayo was on First Coast News last night talking about the innovative Meals on Wings program through the University of North…