“Rotary Fellowships are groups of Rotarians, Rotary spouses, and Rotaractors who join together to:
- Share a common interest in worthwhile recreational activities
- Further their vocational development through acquaintance with others in the same profession
- Make new friends around the world
- Explore new opportunities for service
- Have fun and enhance their experience in Rotary
How Rotary Fellowships Operate
- Each fellowship is operated independently of Rotary International, with its own rules, due requirements, and administrative structure.
- Membership in fellowships is open to Rotarians, spouses of Rotarians, and Rotaractors.
- Fellowship must be international in nature with active members in at least three countries.
- Each fellowship elects at least three officers to oversee the group’s administration.
- Fellowships are expected to facilitate communication among their members and maintain regular communication with RI.
Benefits of Rotary Fellowships:
- Fellowships provide opportunities for Rotarians to make lasting friendships outside their own club, district, or country.
- Fellowships contribute to the advancement of world understanding and peace.
- Fellowships serve as an incentive for attracting new members to Rotary and retaining existing ones.
The Rotary Fellowships Committee stands ready to assist interested Rotarians facilitating their inquiries and their requests.
Rotary Fellowships Chair, EMail: Louise Anderson