The York Foundation assists District 6970 clubs to be able to accept tax deductible contributions and to provide the necessary tax receipt.
The York Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation originally set up by PDG E.T. York of the Rotary Club of Gainesville. The Foundation was later transferred to the District for administration and oversight.
The District administers the corporation and issues receipts to contributors in compliance with the IRS so that clubs do not have to be concerned with the expense of setting up a 501(c)(3 corporation of their own.
Each club in the district has an account within the York Foundation.
MATERIALS YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD
District Calendar and EventsThere are no events at this time.
- Rotary’s first virtual convention inspires members to innovate and stay connected July 2, 2020
- 3D printers to the rescue July 2, 2020
- Young at heart July 2, 2020
- Supporting the environment becomes a new area of focus July 2, 2020
- Watch: Italian clubs aim to protect hospital workers responding to COVID-19 June 26, 2020
- Kenyan Rotarians take action to prevent spread of COVID-19&nbsp; June 26, 2020
- Italian club uses expertise to aid in coronavirus fight June 26, 2020
- Clem Renouf, the RI president who inspired Rotary’s polio eradication efforts, dies June 25, 2020
- Rotary provides $20 million to help communities worldwide respond to COVID-19 June 23, 2020
- Winners of the 2020 Rotarian magazine photo contest June 16, 2020
19 hours 4 minutes ago
Rotary District 6970 updated their cover photo.
20 hours 36 minutes ago
1 day 19 hours ago
🌈Awesome job The Rotary Club of DeLand! Great to see you still connecting. Continue to stay safe and set the example for all. We are all in this together. 😷😷😷🦩
3 days 14 hours ago
Welcome President Daniel Hilbert! 🦩